Just for MenNew Beginnings Minnesota has addiction treatment programs designed specifically for men.
The men’s residential program offers a chance for male clients to focus on their respective issues in discreet and effective settings.
- Our men’s program is individualized and gender-specific. We focus on addressing individual needs and building the skills needed to achieve a lifetime of recovery.
- Men’s programming occurs at the main campus, although several treatment with lodging options are also available.
- All off-campus housing is supervised by male staff members
- We provide transportation between the different campuses, so men can focus on what is truly important – a sense of peace and security as they travel the road to recovery!
Our men’s program offers a variety of treatment protocols, individually prescribed for each patient’s unique needs and may include:
- Medical management
- Primary treatment
- Group and individual sessions
- Family programs
- Male-specific curriculum
- Male-specific mental health psychotherapy groups
- Male-centered nutritional lectures
- Lodging with services
- Relapse awareness groups
- Recovery skills
- Therapeutic recreation and relaxation
- Alcoholics Anonymous/Narcotics Anonymous meetings
- Continuing care services to support our “Lifetime Recovery” principle
- New Beginnings Minnesota Alumni programs and support
Recovery Programs Proven to Work for Men
● Our patients identify our group therapy model as the number one healing factor in their treatment.*
● Over 90% of our patients consistently report overall satisfaction with our recovery services.#
● Our patients consistently report “feeling cared for” and getting the support they need.
● We offer family members the opportunity to be involved by participating in education and family groups, to help men build both support and relationships with loved ones.
● We encourage 12-step program involvement, and provide contacts and resources for continued support throughout the recovery process.
*NB Patient Satisfaction Data (2014). #Smith, D.T. (February 2014) Comparing patient identified healing and satisfaction differences affecting treatment services. Counselor, Vol.15 No.1, pp. 64-69.
Through Treatment, Follow-Up, and Maintenance . . . We Are Here.
Our men’s treatment programs offer calm, serene, and safe environments that encourage reflection and assessment of one’s own substance abuse and chemical dependency issues.
● We offer customized treatment planning, addressing the needs of men facing their own unique challenges of drug or alcohol addiction.
● We provide peer-to-peer contact with other men in recovery through our New Beginnings Minnesota Alumni Association, emphasizing our long-term commitment to community, fellowship, friendship, and support.
● We offer ongoing recovery related support services for all New Beginnings Minnesota alumni.
● We serve men from all walks of life and across the entire adult age spectrum.
● Our services are covered by most health insurance policies.
Since 1982 New Beginnings Minnesota has been rebuilding the lives of men affected by addiction… locally, discreetly, effectively, affordably