For more than 30 years, we’ve been rebuilding lives affected by addiction . . . locally, discreetly, effectively and affordably.
800.487.8758 or 763.658.5800
At New Beginnings Minnesota, we have a proven history of success in helping patients achieve life-long recovery. We pride ourselves in offering compassionate, confidential and qualified treatment for alcoholism and drug addiction.
Our staff of highly experienced substance abuse counselors, mental health counselors and specialists take a professional, effective and caring approach to helping patients gain and maintain recovery.
- 35 years of successful addiction treatment experience
- Utilization of cognitive behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, and 12 step programming
- Individually customized treatment plans
- Assuring safety and well-being as a critical element of treatment
- Honesty, integrity and dignity
New Beginnings Minnesota is a state licensed, alcohol and drug treatment facility. We offer residential and outpatient treatment programs, and serve patients from throughout Minnesota. Our referrals come from New Beginnings alumni, insurance companies, detox centers, hospitals, and Rule 25 assessors, who recognize our superior treatment success rate and proudly recommend us to clients seeking recovery.
I owe everyone at New Beginnings a great debt of gratitude. – Craig
At New Beginnings Minnesota we believe the process of recovery from drug and alcohol addiction is a lifetime commitment — not just for the individual, but also for the treatment center. We work hard to provide specialized treatment programs that help patients address their own unique challenges of drug or alcohol addiction, and develop long-term coping strategies tailored to their individual needs.
- We offer customized treatment planning, addressing the needs of the individual, family, employers and community integration.
- We provide peer-to-peer contact with successful individuals in recovery through our New Beginnings Minnesota Alumni Association, emphasizing our long-term commitment to community, fellowship, friendship, and support.
- We nurture long-term relationships with area employers, the workforce, and monitoring agencies.
From crisis through treatment, follow-up recovery, and maintenance, we are here for you for a lifetime.
I could listen to my counselor, I could listen to other people’s recovery and start learning a new way of living. – Bob
The ground breaking level of personal care provided by New Beginnings Minnesota has led to recovery for thousands of Minnesotans who have suffered from alcoholism and/or drug addiction. Here, individualized treatment plans are developed by experienced, clinical professionals whose first order of business is an effective treatment program customized for each patient.
We offer specialized counseling curriculums for men, women and career professionals and our programs involve family members throughout the treatment and recovery process. Discharge recommendations are individually crafted to enable our patients’ long-term recovery (continuing care, outpatient treatment, etc.).
The personal care at New Beginnings Minnesota is grounded in the core value of treating patients with dignity, respect, concern and personal care. A very high percentage of our patients consistently report overall satisfaction with our personal care recovery services.